Career and Technical Education Enrollment Procedures
1. Complete online registration at www.nftc.edu (Under the Apply online tab.)
2. Unless exempt, pay the test fee, register, and complete the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE).
3. Provide two documents that prove Florida Residency for tuition purposes. Click Here to View.
4. Provide copies of a valid Driver's License and/or State issued photo ID and Social Security Card.
5. Complete the FAFSA application and verify with the Financial Aid Office that all Financial Aid requirements have been met (if applicable).
6. Finalize all required documentation with the Student Services Office. Discuss TABE results and class schedule.
7. Pay program costs.
Adult Basic Education Enrollment Procedures
1. Complete online registration.
2. Provide a valid copy of Driver’s License and/or State Issued photo ID and Social Security Card.
3. Finalize all required documentation at the Student Services office.
4. Pay tuition.