Join Our Team
Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities to complete the application and/or interview process.Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) maycontact the District’s HR Office, 501 W. Washington Street, or call 904-966-6031 for assistance.
New Hire Process
Welcome to the Bradford County School DistrictYou must submit an application online. A public computer is available at the district office.You will need an email to apply. We use email and telephone to communicate during the hiring process.If you need assistance, please call us at 904-966-6031.Applicants are responsible to pay for fingerprinting and a drug screening.Instructional and Athletic Coaching applicants must be eligible and apply for certification in Florida.Current employees should log in to Skyward Employee Access to apply for positions.New Employee Orientation is mandatory for all BCSD employees. An HR Specialist will contact you with the orientation schedule.
Download, Review and Complete all Required Documents in the New Hire Packet:Bring the following items to your scheduled pre-employment appointment:
- Current coyp of your driver's license
- Current copy of your Social Security Card
- Official Transcripts as applicable
- Forms which you downloaded and completed
- Voided check for Direct Deposit
Welcome to Bradford County Public Schools Human Resources. Please explore the information on our site to complete an application, apply for job openings, and learn more about working in education in Bradford County. We hope your visit here will be informative and helpful.
Aimee Ferguson- Director of Human Resources
Substitute Teacher Training December 6th 12:00pm-3:00pm
In addition to salary, an employee may earn additional pay.
- Administrators and support personnel may earn additional pay for an advanced degree and for years of experience
- Instructional personnel may earn additional pay for advanced degree, years of experience, performance pay for effective and highly effective evaluation, best and brightest and for endorsements
- All employees may apply for supplemental pay for a variety of extra duties such as coaching, mentoring, etc
Substitutes may be employed on a part time basis as a teacher, paraprofessional, bus driver or food service worker.
School Board Non-Discrimination Policy
- No person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin, or genetic information, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity, or in any employment conditions or practices conducted by the School District, except as provided by law.
- The School Board shall comply with all state and federal laws, which prohibit discrimination and are designed to protect the civil rights of applicants, employees, and/or students, or other persons or organizations protected by applicable law.
- The School Board shall admit students to District Schools, programs, and classes without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability or handicap.