Join Our Team
New Hire Process
Welcome to the Bradford County School DistrictNew Employee Orientation is mandatory for all Bradford County Schools employees.Orientation will last approximately two (2) days and is held at the District school board office. An HR Specialist will contact you with the orientation schedule.
Download, Review and Complete all Required Documents in the New Hire Packet:Bring the following items to the scheduled New Employee Orientation
Failure to bring all items listed may hinder your ability to complete the new hire process.
- CURRENT copy of your Driver's License.
- CURRENT copy of your Social Security Card.
- Official Transcripts for Instructional and Teacher Assistant applicants.
- Forms which you DOWNLOADED AND COMPLETED - including Insurance/Benefit forms.
- Check with VOID written across it for the purpose of initiating direct deposit.
Bret Dukes- HR Director
Welcome to Bradford County Public Schools Human Resources. Please explore the information on our site to complete an application, apply for job openings, and learn more about working in education in Bradford County. We hope your visit here will be informative and helpful.
In addition to salary, an employee may earn additional pay.
- Administrators and support personnel may earn additional pay for an advanced degree and for years of experience
- Instructional personnel may earn additional pay for advanced degree, years of experience, performance pay for effective and highly effective evaluation, best and brightest and for endorsements
- All employees may apply for supplemental pay for a variety of extra duties such as coaching, mentoring, etc
Substitutes may be employed on a part time basis as a teacher, paraprofessional, bus driver or food service worker.
School Board Non-Discrimination Policy
- No person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin, or genetic information, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity, or in any employment conditions or practices conducted by the School District, except as provided by law.
- The School Board shall comply with all state and federal laws, which prohibit discrimination and are designed to protect the civil rights of applicants, employees, and/or students, or other persons or organizations protected by applicable law.
- The School Board shall admit students to District Schools, programs, and classes without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability or handicap.